COLAP provides confidential assistance to the legal community of Colorado for a variety of personal and professional issues.
Contact us for a free and confidential consultation about:
- Stress management, burnout, or feeling overwhelmed.
- Isolation, anxiety, grief, depression, or relationship issues.
- How to support colleagues, employees and loved ones.
- Career concerns.
- Mental health, addiction, or substance use issues.
- Referrals to resources, and/or
- Free & virtual well-being ethics CLEs.
- Call 303-986-3345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you need immediate crisis support, please contact
Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255 or text ‘TALK” to 38255
For a medical emergency, Dial 9-1-1
If you are having suicidal thoughts call:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
We Would Love To Share Our Success Stories,
But They Are Completely Confidential.
Consultations by Appointment Only
All Communications are Confidential
303-986-3345 * Info@coloradolap.org