- Why Lawyers Need Self-Care
- The Hidden Risks of Being Intelligent
- Why Lawyers Are So Tired: The Hazards of Working in a Helping Profession
- How to Deal with Angry People
- Addicted to Stress? Join the Club…
- Learn to Procrastinate Effectively
- Surviving an Unhealthy Workplace: How Stress Rolls Downhill
- How to Deal with a Perfectionist
- What Happens When We Try to Multitask
- Balancing Professionalism with Being Human
- How to Deal with Co-Dependency & Control Freaks
- Bouncing Back from Tough Times
- How to Handle Fear, Worry, and Anxiety
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- Know a People Pleaser?
- Do You Deal with Constant Distractions or Interruptions?
- Improving Personal Relationships
- The Risks of Being Judgmental
- How to be a Great Communicator
- The Benefits of Being a Better Listener
- Do You Have Decision Fatigue?
- Why Appreciation & Charity Improve Our Health
- Why Keeping Secrets can Compromise Your Health
- Feeling Stuck? Simple Ideas for Change
We Would Love To Share Our Success Stories,
But They Are Completely Confidential.
Office Visits by Appointment Only
All Communications are Confidential
303-986-3345 * Info@coloradolap.org