COLAP is the free, confidential, and independent program for the legal community of Colorado. Our mission is to promote well-being, resiliency and competency by providing assistance for personal and professional issues that compromise efficacy and quality of life. COLAP assists with a broad range of concerns, from stress, grief, overwhelm, and burnout to career or relationship issues and substance use or addiction. Call or email us today for a free and confidential consultation, and/or to schedule a free ethics CLE on a well-being topic for your workplace, bar association, or other legal organization: 303-986-3345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidential & Independent
- All communication with COLAP is privileged and confidential. COLAP cannot release any information without a signed release.
- COLAP is separate and independent from the Office of Attorney Regulations and the Colorado Bar Association.
Specialized & Experienced
- COLAP is exclusively for the legal community.
- COLAP staff are attorneys & legal professionals with behavioral health credentials and experience with well-being issues including stress management, substance use, and a broad range of mental health issues.
- COLAP provides free consultations for personal and professional issues. All consultation appointments are by appointment only.
Established by Colorado Supreme Court Rule 254, all communications with COLAP are held in the strictest confidence.
If you need immediate crisis support, please contact
Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255 or text ‘TALK” to 38255
For a medical emergency, Dial 9-1-1
If you are having suicidal thoughts call:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
We Would Love To Share Our Success Stories,
But They Are Completely Confidential.
Consultations by Appointment Only
All Communications are Confidential
303-986-3345 * Info@coloradolap.org