Colorado Lawyers Helping Lawyers (CLHL)
CLHL hosts three virtual support groups per week for judges, lawyers and law students. Topics range from recovery support to stress management and general mental health well-being. Participants must pre-register by contacting the hosts listed below. For more information, please find CLHL’s link on the Useful Links page.
- Mondays, 6-7pm Contact Soraya Jallad at sjalladLCSW@gmail.com; 720-509-9443
- Tuesdays, 6-7pm Contact Scott Meiklejohn at Scott@meiklejohn-law.com; 303-257-2438
- Wednesdays, 7-8pm Contact Katherine Garcia at email@example.com; 720-951-1005
12-Step Support Groups
There are many local and virtual AA-based support group meetings in your community, including AA, NA, CA, AL-Anon, SAA, GA, etc.
- Please consult your telephone book, the internet or click on the links found on the Useful Links page of this website.
- Click here for virtual group options.
International Lawyers in Alcoholics Anonymous (ILAA)
ILAA offers weekly online support meetings. For more information, click on www.ilaa.org
We Would Love To Share Our Success Stories,
But They Are Completely Confidential.
Office Visits by Appointment Only
All Communications are Confidential
303-986-3345 * Info@coloradolap.org