Could Your Workplace or Organization Benefit From a COLAP Presentation?
COLAP offers virtual ethics CLE presentations on a variety of well-being and behavioral health topics to firms, agencies, districts, bar associations, inns of court, law schools, and other legal organizations. In-person availability is limited. Requests for an in-person presentation made less than 60 days prior to your event might not be fulfilled.
Our experienced clinician presenters understand the unique issues and challenges experienced by the legal community, and provide a variety of evidence-based tools and resources to navigate and mitigate those stressors for your group. Contact us for more information or to schedule a presentation at your meeting, gathering, in-house training, or conference.
PRESENTATION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- COLAP Services
- Stress Management & Self-Care
- Well-Being for Individuals, Leadership, Management, and Teams
- Mindfulness & Emotional Intelligence
- Mitigating the Impact of Empathic Strain & Secondary Trauma
- Recognizing Signs & Symptoms of Impaired Practice
For more information or to schedule a presentation,
please contact Kerry McCarthy